Vacancy at Standard Chartered
Vacancy for CMA/CMA Inter students.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Our Ideal Candidate
- B.Com, M.Com, MBA Finance, CA/CA Inter, CMA/CMA Inter
The Role Responsibilities
- Prepare indirect tax returns and conduct comprehensive control checks as instructed.
- Update Manager/AVP on key issues/risks in the process as and when he/she becomes aware.
- Prepare and follow tax calendar
- Proficient in extracting data and producing reports from sources such as PeopleSoft
- Ensure seamless and accurate delivery of indirect tax returns with no misses on timelines
- Prepare and update documentation of transitioned processes and contribute to the development of a business continuity plan.
- Support implementation of specific tax projects (e.g. India GST)
- To gain a detailed understanding of the GST / VAT reporting process and become an SME.
- Assist with global and regional tax initiatives.
- Interact with team members/stakeholders to understand the actual requirements and effective control is in the process.
To apply click the below link: